Friday, February 18, 2011

A FEW THINGS I WANT TO REMEMBER


Every once in a while as we are driving through the farms and ranches of our State of Rio Grande do Sul, we come upon procession of Gauchos in their full regalia, with flags and banners waving. It is a wonderful site to see.

Should you be drinking Coke?
This is a fun photo I caught while filling up at the gas station.

This is a scary site I see almost every week, when the maid across the street (on the third floor) climbs on the ledge to wash the outside of their windows. This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase, " I don't do windows."
Here are Danielle, Meagan and Bennett at the end of a long Zone Conference, and a long drive back to the city . . . . . we got stuck in the elevator of our condo building.

Last but not least, I want to remember these wonderful, happy, hard working, diligent, enthusiastic, and sometimes a little bit silly, Missionaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment